The Worldwide Open Water Series
Mission: Celebrating the joys, challenges and beauty of open water swimming.
1. A worldwide circuit of the most exotic, popular, enjoyable, beautiful open water swimming events in the world.
• Tropical Paradises: from the South Pacific to the Caribbean
• Major Cities: from Hong Kong to New York
• Exotic Locations: from Alaska to Dubai
• Largest Races in the World: from Australia to South Africa
2. Open to individuals of all ages and abilities.
3. Participate in open water swims all over the world.
4. A few of the 2009 races include Fiji swims (www.fijiswims.com) in Fiji, Pacific Open Water Challenge (www.pacificopenwater.com) in California and the Clean Half Marathon Swimming Relay in Hong Kong (www.2adrenaline.com).