Swim against Michael Phelps and Natalie Coughlin. See Mark Spitz and Janet Evans race against today's world best swimmers. Find out when your best times would have been world records.
INSTRUCTIONS 1. Select your preferred race distance via the drop-down menu.
2. Select your gender via the drop-down menu.
3. Select your race type via the drop-down menu.
4. At that point, the current world record holder and time is shown.
5. You can either enter your own best time or select a former champion.
6. Enter your best time in the following format (2:30.5) and click somewhere outside the box.
7. Wait 2-3 seconds to see when your best time would have been a world record.
8. You cannot input times faster than the current world record.
9. If you want to see a former world record holder race against the current world record holder, select a name from the drop-down menu in the Former Champions box. All the times are listed in chronological order.
10. Click on ENTER to enter the pool.
11. Click START RACE to see race.
12. Click NEW RACE to see another race.